Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HCG levels for trips and twins...

Default HCG levels for trips and twins...

I am 15 days past retrieval and fertilization, 10 days past implantation. We put in 3 embryos. My HCG is at 415...without having done my second test yet, any idea of how many babies are cooking in there, based on the experience of anyone here? I showed a faint positive HPT at 10 days past retrieval with a early detection test.

My GS is carrying triplets. See my siggy line for our numbers.

:goodluck:
    Amy - Wife to Wonderful Husband John :couple:
    Mom to John Jr., Brett & Ryan born 36wks :boy: :boy: :boy:
    Mother of 3 angels in our hearts forever!

my 10dp3dt was 148, I am preggo with twins. Good luck to you!

First of all Congrats!!!!

Sounds like at least 2. I'm carrying twins and my beta at 15 days was 408. Check out the beta number thread, there are plenty of post with numbers and then how many each surro is carrying.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Well I'm trying to figure out where you are at lol. If you did a 5 day transfer and you retreived 15 days ago you should be 10dp5dt Here is a chart that we love around here it's fun to "study" http://www.ivfer.com/hcg.htm Average beta for 10dp5dt is 132 so if that is what you are (I'm assumming when you said implantation you meant the day you transferred) then you are above average. A surro on the board now who is having triplets 12dp3dt (same as 10dp5dt) was 817 her's were pretty high though I think. I wouldn't be shocked to learn that you had 2 in there though! Welcome to SMO!!!!

This was mine with twins
    11dp 3dt~90
    14dp 3dt~238

Default thanks!

I guess I was 10dp5dt (did i get that right?). Egg retrieval was Oct 24th and implantation was Oct 29th, HCG test was Nov 8th. I was GS only, so no HCG in my system due to IVF follicle "stuff". So if average is 140+/- and mine was 415, then perhaps triplets? Twins for sure? I never thought two days could feel like 10 before!! I go for my second Beta tomorrow at 8:10. At this point triplets seems scarey. I go to law school at night and really don't want to miss classes on bed rest in May!

I think twins. My 12p3dt wich is the same as 10dp5dt was 583 and I had 2 healthy babies but as we all know numbers can be everywhere so it could be one or trips. My 2nd beta at 19dp3dt was about 8,900. Good luck and keep us posted :)
    Carla mom to Maddux 12, Jaxon 10, and Lynnix 2
    GSx1 Twin girls 04/04/05 in Norway
    TSx1 for K & J 08/05/08 Catherine

Just more evidence that the numbers don't make a whole big deal with how many you are acrrying.... My 12dp3dt (same as 10dp5dt) was only 268? I can't remember exactly. It didn't even double normally that time. However my number on 20dp3dt was 30,000! So, really nothing but a doubling time thing. Just breath... HAHAHA, I couldn't! I am very excited to hear about your u/s results.

First, you never really know until the u/s and even then you may not REALLY know :)

My 12dp3dt with frozen embies was 535 = triplets

sounds like it could be twins or trips, but you really can't tell with betas.

Good luck
    Hi Kitty :wave:

GS 2003 ~ twins
    GS 2005 ~ single
    GS 2006 ~ twins

I agree with turtleof4: I did not know with my first u/s if there was a second baby or not. We saw two sacs, one beating heart and the other sac "looked empty". The very next week there was baby B, and a beautiful beating heart too! Try not to stress too much over it. You will see things soon. Good luck

Default 2nd Beta results 813...

So my first test at 10dp5db was 415 and 47 hours later it was 813. What does this mean to all the veterans out there?? Singleton? Twins? other??

Hmmm..beta numbers are SOO bad!!!!! My 15dp3dt beta was 313 and I was carrying triplets! It just all depends I think on if you're a high or low hcg producer and I believe that if the embies are frozen then they take a bit extra time to implant. 2 of my surro friends had VERY high betas and the clinic tought twins right away but NOpe, only one! You just NEVER know! :) I DO KNOW though that you have one little healthy bean in there! :HEARTSMIL
    Mandy
    Mom to 3 wonderful kiddos! :HEARTSMIL
    1 X GS for M & J

Default So we wait again I guess...

Oh poo. I was hoping these numbers could actually tell us something! I guess we have to wait for the u/s.
    :HEARTSMIL
    Hoping for twins for my beloved cousin & fam!!
    Update: WE HAVE TRIPLETS!!!!!!!!!!
    :hop: :hop: :hop:
    10dp4dt beta 415
    12dp4dt beta 813
    U/S 10/22/05 showed 3 sacs w/heartbeats!

It could be one or two!! Congrats on a great number!

Smile my HCG

My transfer date was September 3rd... HCG (I only had one) was 235 at September 14th and I'm carrying triplets.
    Nurse was very clear that the numbers don't really tell us anything other than a (+) test. Ultrasound will tell you...
    Good luck
    Kell

I'm guessing twins for you. My # was 459 on that day.
    Good luck!

flgrl,

When is your u/s? I am just dying to know what is going on in there! :hop:

Everyones numbers are soooo different that you really can't tell. You might be a high HcG producer and just have 1 baby or all 3 could have snuggled in. My 9dp5dt was 285...see my siggy for the rest. I started with 2 sacs and 1 made the sweet little baby that kicking me right now. Either way...you are sooo preggo..CONGRATS!!!
    Cathryn
    Mom to Alysa(18), Megan(14) and Brianna(14) Wife to Eric
    GS x1 1/06 single
    GS x2 3/07 triplets
    GS x3 8/30/12 for K and V

Default U/S tomorrow!

My ultrasound is tomorrow at 10am. I can't wait. I hope they allow me to bring my cell phone in so my IM can hear everything that goes on. I am betting twins. That is her preference for sure! Trips would be tough on us all! I will post tomorrow the results. :)
    :HEARTSMIL
    Hoping for twins for my beloved cousin & fam!!
    Update: WE HAVE TRIPLETS!!!!!!!!!!
    :hop: :hop: :hop:
    10dp4dt beta 415
    12dp4dt beta 813
    U/S 10/22/05 showed 3 sacs w/heartbeats!