Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ~*~Monkey MAYhem: 4/16-4/25~*~

AFM: I started bleeding a little on Friday. I emailed the nurse and said that lots of women have break through bleeding but it is kinda freaking me out. Anyone else have this happen while on only active BCPs? I start Lupron on Sunday. I do not want this bleeding to interfere with anything, dang it!

I do this the first month on depending on the pills. I had break through bleeding in my last journey that made us scrap the cycle. Hope yours gets it over now!

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaLexiMomma View Post
    AFM: I started bleeding a little on Friday. I emailed the nurse and said that lots of women have break through bleeding but it is kinda freaking me out. Anyone else have this happen while on only active BCPs? I start Lupron on Sunday. I do not want this bleeding to interfere with anything, dang it!

I do this the first month on depending on the pills. I had break through bleeding in my last journey that made us scrap the cycle. Hope yours gets it over now!
    Oh geez! That is scary. Do you know why they had to scrap the cycle?

With my first IPs: Transfer: 12/6/11...Chemical :( Transfer: 6/10/12...Negative BETA :(
    With my wonderful IFs: Baby Olivia born 1/27/14 :)

Lowboy Love
    alsgurl04
    MaineMomof2
    chelelyn
    Caroleecaye
    Jersey24
    Gmom2010
    EmmaLexiMomma (I know you are waiting for contracts so no need to respond)

I don't have transfer dates for these ladies? Are you out there? I just want to make sure everyone is accounted for. Thanks!!

With my first IPs: Transfer: 12/6/11...Chemical :( Transfer: 6/10/12...Negative BETA :(

Quote Originally Posted by Neicy View Post
    Oh geez! That is scary. Do you know why they had to scrap the cycle?
    I had started estrogen and about 5 days before transfer I started bleeding so they said we would just start over.

I had started estrogen and about 5 days before transfer I started bleeding so they said we would just start over.
    Oh ok. Thank you! Sorry that happened.

Neicy ... way to be on top of everything :sunshine: I have bloodwork on the 3rd, 17th and 25th - I am also schedule for ultrasound the 17th.

Quote Originally Posted by jayleepraise View Post
    This morning is my repeat blood test (from 3 weeks ago) FINALLY!! It delayed our start of the meds. Hopefully they get the results they are looking for and can get me started now asap!
    yeah .. hopefully the tests results are back soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaxMarie View Post
    Nope, I'm only on Lupron injections. Everything else is in pill form. I'm on estrogen 3x a day, and then progesterone will be vaginally 3x a day, but no injections.
    Lucky you:)

Quote Originally Posted by tummymommy View Post
    Who else already calculated their EDD??? Mine is Valentine's Day, how cool is that! I hope this transfer works. Fingers crossed
    you are so funny ~ what a perfect Valentines present :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Shyhays View Post
    I didn't get the official calendar yet but my clinic told me that we will more than likely transfer in June. Our contracts are still being worked out and prob will not be finalized until after next week. I'm bummed that I'm not going to stay with the May group.

Wish me luck in June
    Good luck Shyana ....

I am exhausted tonight ... homework with my kiddos have been a bear the last few days

Lowboy Love
    alsgurl04
    MaineMomof2
    chelelyn
    Caroleecaye
    Jersey24
    Gmom2010
    EmmaLexiMomma (I know you are waiting for contracts so no need to respond)

I don't have transfer dates for these ladies? Are you out there? I just want to make sure everyone is accounted for. Thanks!!

chelelyn-I have a date for you. Sorry I don't know how I missed that :spin:

Quote Originally Posted by tummymommy View Post
    Who else already calculated their EDD??? Mine is Valentine's Day, how cool is that! I hope this transfer works. Fingers crossed
    Well, my IF calculated it already, lol. It would be January 28th going by the May 11th transfer. Obviously that will change if the transfer date changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyhays View Post
    I didn't get the official calendar yet but my clinic told me that we will more than likely transfer in June. Our contracts are still being worked out and prob will not be finalized until after next week. I'm bummed that I'm not going to stay with the May group.

Wish me luck in June

Best of luck to you girls..... Go monkeys!
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DKmamato3 View Post
    I am exhausted tonight ... homework with my kiddos have been a bear the last few days
    I've been pretty tired myself. Not sure why, meds maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by DKmamato3 View Post
    yeah.. hopefully the tests results are back soon.
    When will you know the results?

Thanks, the phlebotomist said yesterday morning that the test wasnt STAT. So I dont know when the clinic will call or email but if its not by Thursday I know my IM will be on their case lol. My 3 cycles with my former clinic were whirlwind fast, this cycle seems to be draaaaagging! I bet I will transfer the very beginning of June too....

Neicy I have been on the pill for nearly 9wks now with no period and have been having break through bleeding recently as well, just waiting for them to move me along to the next step...

ETA- Ohhh one thing I am excited about, our son's 6th birthday party is coming up on May 6th at a local mini golf and my IP's just said they can make it with their two kids! It will be the perfect time for them to meet mine & DH's parents and my two closest girlfriends and their families (we will keep the connection low key for the other guests). But their oldest daughter who just turned 5yrs old gets along so well with my son that I know he is glad she's coming to his party :)
    Last edited by jayleepraise; 04-25-2012 at 07:47 AM.
    Cara wife & homeschool mom to two
    *GSx1 for L&B- Nov 2009 BOY!!!!!
    (Sibling Attempt for L&B- Sept 2011 FET negative)
    (Matched with A&M- June 2012 eSET negative)
    *GSx2 hopeful in 2014... searching for new IPs

i hope you stay in May..i think you will i have been on active pills since Feb. and i have had breakthrough bleeding. Of course I just stopped taking them and had a period. I dont know about nearing to transfer keeping my fingers crossed for you

AFM I started Lupron yesterday. I was such a wimp i had my husband do it in my thigh and it wasnt bad at all. Last bcp on the 29th and hopefully start period may 2nd or 3rd:) getting anxious so glad May is the month. We officially signed contracts yesterday talk about last minute lol

Thank you Delphi:)

We transferred 1 5 day Embie March 18th
    2WW.......keeping our fingers crossed!
    3/23 5dp5dt :bfp:
    3/26 8dp5dt BETA 54

Well my IMs insurance changed and the new company requires proof, doctors are dragging it out, and the clinic wont give a schedule until they get paid. I guess my IPs are unable to pay cash and seek reinbursment from insurance so by the time its all worked out I think well be out for may. For which I'm not happy about my daughter graduates highschool June 7 th and I my mom is coming from Texas that week... why couldn't my IPs of handled this weeks ago is beyond me, but it is what it is and I'm not very happy about it. And I'm not going to miss my daughter's graduation either!

Hi everyone! I haven't been on much since I first thought I'd be cycling in May. I'm a TS and it all depends on my cycle and when af starts, but I'll guess ovulation to be around the 20th right now. It took 4 cycles last journey so hoping first time works this time. I promise to be on more as it gets closer, but wanted to at least have an estimated time in there for you Neicy. Looks like I also need to get working on a new siggy since it's spring.
    ruthie
    TS- 2011

Stopped BC yesterday and I've been on Lupron for a full week now. I am exhausted from the Lupron, it's giving me a terrible case of insomnia. I guess I shouldn't complain, at least I don't have Lupron brain this time. :toothless I am really looking forward to dropping the dose down on Saturday!! Anyone else with Lupron effects?

I talked to the nurse coordinator at my clinic and she told me to expect a period this week now that I am off the BC and that I may even have it when I have my baseline US on Friday. I am horrified! I've birthed 4 children and been through it all, but a vaginal US when I am on my period is just super gross. lol

Quote Originally Posted by ajjean6 View Post
    Stopped BC yesterday and I've been on Lupron for a full week now. I am exhausted from the Lupron, it's giving me a terrible case of insomnia. I guess I shouldn't complain, at least I don't have Lupron brain this time. :toothless I am really looking forward to dropping the dose down on Saturday!! Anyone else with Lupron effects?

I talked to the nurse coordinator at my clinic and she told me to expect a period this week now that I am off the BC and that I may even have it when I have my baseline US on Friday. I am horrified! I've birthed 4 children and been through it all, but a vaginal US when I am on my period is just super gross. lol
    I know all about that! I started my period the day of my ultrasound and it was sooo uncomfortable! It sucked to have another period just 2 weeks after my last one.

My only complaint with the Lupron is the fatigue feeling. It's been better since dropping my dose to 5 units instead of 10.

It is standard to have an ultrasound on day 2-4 of your Lupron period at my clinic.

June 20th transfer
    :bfp: at 5.25dp5dt
    Beta #1 7/2/12 177 at 12dp5dt
    Beta #2 7/5/12 638 at 15dp5dt
    Ultrasound 7/18/12 :heartbeat

February 4, 2013 Perfect 5lb baby girl delivered at 35.3 weeks

My progesterone came back the same so there was no change in the cyst. Yay! This time next week, I will be back from my transfer!

Quote Originally Posted by jayleepraise View Post
    Thanks, the phlebotomist said yesterday morning that the test wasnt STAT. So I dont know when the clinic will call or email but if its not by Thursday I know my IM will be on their case lol. My 3 cycles with my former clinic were whirlwind fast, this cycle seems to be draaaaagging! I bet I will transfer the very beginning of June too....

Neicy I have been on the pill for nearly 9wks now with no period and have been having break through bleeding recently as well, just waiting for them to move me along to the next step...

ETA- Ohhh one thing I am excited about, our son's 6th birthday party is coming up on May 6th at a local mini golf and my IP's just said they can make it with their two kids! It will be the perfect time for them to meet mine & DH's parents and my two closest girlfriends and their families (we will keep the connection low key for the other guests). But their oldest daughter who just turned 5yrs old gets along so well with my son that I know he is glad she's coming to his party :)
    I am so glad I am not the only one. Thanks! Have fun with your IPs and your family :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lowboy Love View Post
    Well my IMs insurance changed and the new company requires proof, doctors are dragging it out, and the clinic wont give a schedule until they get paid. I guess my IPs are unable to pay cash and seek reinbursment from insurance so by the time its all worked out I think well be out for may. For which I'm not happy about my daughter graduates highschool June 7 th and I my mom is coming from Texas that week... why couldn't my IPs of handled this weeks ago is beyond me, but it is what it is and I'm not very happy about it. And I'm not going to miss my daughter's graduation either!
    What a stinky situation :( I wouldn't miss my kids graduation, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey24 View Post
    Hi everyone! I haven't been on much since I first thought I'd be cycling in May. I'm a TS and it all depends on my cycle and when af starts, but I'll guess ovulation to be around the 20th right now. It took 4 cycles last journey so hoping first time works this time. I promise to be on more as it gets closer, but wanted to at least have an estimated time in there for you Neicy. Looks like I also need to get working on a new siggy since it's spring.
    Thank you for checking in :)

Quote Originally Posted by ajjean6 View Post

Yuck! I haven't had to deal with that yet, but it doesn't sound pretty...

Quote Originally Posted by Mommalocke View Post
    My progesterone came back the same so there was no change in the cyst. Yay! This time next week, I will be back from my transfer!
    Yay!!

AFM: I am so upset today. My IM ate a sandwich that had been the hot sun all afternoon on Sat. Well, she got sick :( She has a kidney disease which is bad news for food poisoning (I think). She has an appointment tomorrow with her doctor to see what she needs to do. Well, point is it looks like we will have to postpone the cycle. This really sucks! I feel bad about my IM :( I hope we don't have to postpone. It will probably have to wait until Sept/Oct since a March-July due date is not good for us. I am so sad :cry:

NOOOOO!!!!!!!! Maybe it isn't as bad as you think. That is horrible news for her I sure hope it doesn't turn serious.

June 20th transfer
    :bfp: at 5.25dp5dt
    Beta #1 7/2/12 177 at 12dp5dt
    Beta #2 7/5/12 638 at 15dp5dt
    Ultrasound 7/18/12 :heartbeat

February 4, 2013 Perfect 5lb baby girl delivered at 35.3 weeks

Why are there two May threads?

Quote Originally Posted by PresoGesto View Post
    Why are there two May threads?
    This is the old one. Check out the dates :)