Thread: Amanda Nejat of Bay Area Surrogacy Charged w/ Child Endangerment

Default Amanda Nejat of Bay Area Surrogacy Charged w/ Child Endangerment

Auntie Tamara

Oh holy cow! That is my mall! I can't imagine how people think that is ok.

With my first IPs: Transfer: 12/6/11...Chemical :( Transfer: 6/10/12...Negative BETA :(
    With my wonderful IFs: Baby Olivia born 1/27/14 :)

I would be so tempted to bust out a window and pick up those babies. I wonder what kind of charge that brings.....

where the stars at night, are big and bright....

Quote Originally Posted by Bristow View Post
    I would be so tempted to bust out a window and pick up those babies. I wonder what kind of charge that brings.....
    Probably nothing as long as you called 911 and said you feared for their safety.

I've said before that I can understand how someone forgets a child in the vehicle in the course of a daily routine. This is a whole other story. She knew she buckled in 2 babies, she knew she'd leave them in the vehicle when she left them in the vehicle. No confusion here.
    Auntie Tamara

:yikes: 11 weeks old and she leaves them alone in a car for 40 minutes while she shops!!!??? DISGUSTING

Makes me sick reading that she did this.

I hate stupid people. I live in a fairly quiet town and when I worked at the local bookstore idiot mothers used to come in all the time and browse while their kids were in the car "asleep" I looked on straight in the eye one day and said she had until i hit the second one in 911 to get back to her car and take care of her friggin kid. She started to laugh then saw that I had a cordless phone in my hand and she went running. I had already dialed 91 and was very glad she went when she did.
    Catie
    Mom to Orion 10/29/96 my :sunshine:
    GS X1 - Baby E Arrived on 8/20/10!! :HEARTSMIL

Matched to J&B in 2011 for Journey #2, unsuccessful after 3 transfers :cry:

Matched to F & L 12/2012 for Journey #3, Wish us luck!:hballon:

Quote Originally Posted by RobsChica View Post
    I've said before that I can understand how someone forgets a child in the vehicle in the course of a daily routine. This is a whole other story. She knew she buckled in 2 babies, she knew she'd leave them in the vehicle when she left them in the vehicle. No confusion here.
    This exactly. Repulsive

Siggy by the Amazing April

Quote Originally Posted by Catie62577 View Post
    I hate stupid people. I live in a fairly quiet town and when I worked at the local bookstore idiot mothers used to come in all the time and browse while their kids were in the car "asleep" I looked on straight in the eye one day and said she had until i hit the second one in 911 to get back to her car and take care of her friggin kid. She started to laugh then saw that I had a cordless phone in my hand and she went running. I had already dialed 91 and was very glad she went when she did.
    Several years ago I did call the cops when I saw two little kids alone in the car at a department store. They were about 5 and 1. The cop told me that unless something actually happens to the kids, there was nothing he could do since Wisconsin doesn't have a law that determines at what age children can be left alone.

12/14 FET of 2 pgd embryos, BFP 4dp5dt, 6 week u/s revealed one baby!

Are you kidding me? What goes through ones mind that they think this is ok? "Hum-dee-dum..I just need to make some quick returns. Those pesky babies really are a hassle. This expensive car I just bought can take care of my babies anyway right? I think that's what the salesman said....doo-bee-doo-dah..."

Twins R&T born Oct 6th at 35wks5days. :@

Good grief....wtf is wrong with people?! :spin:

Is it me or does she not look like a drug addict? Scary

Quote Originally Posted by 2boys1princess View Post
    Good grief....wtf is wrong with people?! :spin:

Is it me or does she not look like a drug addict? Scary
    Maybe you know more drug addicts than I do but she looks to me like a thin, very tired 46 year-old w/ no makeup under unflattering light, and w/ a subtext of regret.
    This mugshot also shows how important it is to keep your dark coat collars clean, makeup rubs off easily and you have to be diligent.
    Auntie Tamara

Quote Originally Posted by RobsChica View Post
    Maybe you know more drug addicts than I do but she looks to me like a thin, very tired 46 year-old w/ no makeup under unflattering light, and w/ a subtext of regret.
    This mugshot also shows how important it is to keep your dark coat collars clean, makeup rubs off easily and you have to be diligent.
    I don't see any regret. Anyone who would leaves babies in a car while they shop has something pathologically wrong IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by laguera77 View Post
    Several years ago I did call the cops when I saw two little kids alone in the car at a department store. They were about 5 and 1. The cop told me that unless something actually happens to the kids, there was nothing he could do since Wisconsin doesn't have a law that determines at what age children can be left alone.
    I live in Rhode Island the law here is that children cannot be left unattended until age 12 ;)
    Catie
    Mom to Orion 10/29/96 my :sunshine:
    GS X1 - Baby E Arrived on 8/20/10!! :HEARTSMIL

Matched to J&B in 2011 for Journey #2, unsuccessful after 3 transfers :cry:

Matched to F & L 12/2012 for Journey #3, Wish us luck!:hballon: