Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~*~Milky Mama's~*~March 16-31

Default ~*~Milky Mama's~*~March 16-31

Just because the other one is expired.

How is everyone doing?

Random question: what do you guys do while you pump? It seriously takes me an hour to get 3oz total and so I play quite a bit of bingo blitz on fb.

Hope everyone is doing well! Keep on pumping!:sunshine:

Quote Originally Posted by LauraElizabeth View Post
    How is everyone doing?

Random question: what do you guys do while you pump? It seriously takes me an hour to get 3oz total and so I play quite a bit of bingo blitz on fb.

I usually watch TV or go on the computer.

I just e-mailed my IM today and told her I'd like to give it another month and then stop. I'm kinda ready to be done and my IM left it up to me to how long I'd like to pump. The little guy will have had 3 months of BM and think that's pretty good.

How's everyone else doing?

9dp5dt - 344 12p5dt - 867 15dp5dt - 2863

I was playing drawsomething but that craze slowed, normally I just click around the internet mainly FB ( you may have noticed a crazy amount of likes that's me entering giveaways). I wish I had more pictures to edit or had the need for 15 siggys because it seems the 30-45 I am pumping is the perfect amount of time to get something made/edited.

I went to the dentist on Thursday and ended up on antibiotics so I had a slight decrease is my daily supply, It's down to the mid 40's but hopefully in 8 days it will come back up a bit. I see no reason to fight it to hard for the week. My IPs will be up on the 28th for our court date. Hopefully all goes well and I won't be on Sumaira's BC anymore. They will likely be taking close to 500 ozs with them back to Tulsa.

i am doing good , i have been working past few days and my breast i swear have there own alarm clock on them. i have to wake up no later than 5am and pump.

And every 4 hrs to 6 hrs.

I am getting about 40 oz but i have 200 bags full so i have a great amount stored for this baby.

I realize that having my lactina is an awesome investment and it only cost me $220 to get. and the foster mom is giving me $39 mth for it since that is what my rental cost which was same machine.

And when i stop pumping whatever amount is left over i am ok with since i am keeping pump.

I usually watch TV, play draw something, or check Facebook. It's actually been nice having those few minutes a day to myself.

Default how many times do all of you pump

Well i think i need to sit with my pump for a few days and do some power pumping.

Today i did not have alot of mik during pumping sessions.

I had about 30 oz today but i only pumped about 5x maybe 6 now.

I did however sleep from 7am to almost 12pm. So that was one session missed.

I pay bills, write my lists of stuff to do, send out emails, watch tv, look stuff up online, read SMO...

Kim, I still can't go more than 4 hours max without pumping, day or night. Haven't gotten more than a few hours of sleep at a time since the beginning of January.

Stefanie, 3 months of BM is great! That was my IM's hope for my surrobabe.

I never even thought of bringing a pump to the computer. Hmmmm, that would make facebook much more productive.

Sounds like good pumping all around! I am still getting about 45oz/day but have now started again with a lot of nipple and breast pain. I am thinking Thrush. Boiled all my supplies and called my lactation consultant. She gave me some good ideas. Now to get some Diflucan from the MD. Supposed to be mid 70s today so I am going to go sit out and give my boobies some sun :)

Default 133 bags!!

Welll today i went to OC and met up with the foster mom i am pumping for and i gave her 133 bags of milk!!! I am so excited because that was what was pumped in 16days. and each bag had 5 oz.

Today i did not get a lot of milk so i need to focus on power pumping and also drinking water EVERY day today i did not drink as much as i usually do.

How is everyone doing?

Still pumping 100+ per day. It takes about 15 minutes for me to empty and I get anywhere between 12 to 18 oz or so. At work I just take a book to the lactation room. At home I sit in front of the computer and watch things from Netflix. I went through Downton Abby and now I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Stycim View Post
    Still pumping 100+ per day.. :)
    OMG is that with or w/o any type of meds or fenugreek. That is an incredible amount!! i wish i could get even close to 70 oz

Quote Originally Posted by Lilkim80 View Post
    OMG is that with or w/o any type of meds or fenugreek. That is an incredible amount!! i wish i could get even close to 70 oz
    Kim you are crazy!! You both get awesome awesome amounts!! How much water do you think you drink per day? I drink when I am thirsty(on the advice of the LC), but maybe I should be drinking more?

Kim you are crazy!!!! How much water do you think you drink per day?
    Well i got this cup i love sooooo much from when i delivered, don't know why i love it so much lol it is a regular big cup with straw. But it is 20oz cup and i fill it up about 7x day. Try to fill it up more but only do about 7x and i do not drink anything else except 1 cup of tea. except i cheated today and drank a dr p.

so i drink about 100 to 140 oz day.

Well i got this cup i love sooooo much from when i delivered, don't know why i love it so much lol it is a regular big cup with straw. But it is 20oz cup and i fill it up about 7x day. Try to fill it up more but only do about 7x and i do not drink anything else except 1 cup of tea. except i cheated today and drank a dr p.

so i drink about 100 to 140 oz day.
    Yeah, I only drink about 40 or so. I am going to try and up it and see if that helps my measly output. I am still only getting 10-15/DAY and I am on every supplement there is.

Default 5 am pumping

Ok i woke up to pump this am and i only got 6 oz usually early Am i get about 10 or so.

Am i losing supply or my body is just adjusting to what it needs?

i am exhausted so i sleep from 10 pm to 5 am now.

Last night I slept from 10pm to 730am with no pumping and just experienced my first clogged duct EVER!!! This sux.

Last night I slept from 10pm to 730am with no pumping and just experienced my first clogged duct EVER!!! This sux.
    ouch that sucks , i got rid of mine really easy , what i did was what it says to do online. soak breast in warm water with the epsom salt , warm washcloth massage and lots of pumping.

and keep breast downwards , so when i soaked it in epsom water i had it in a cu downward position.

When I had that, I pumped until the milk stopped and then turned off the pump and massaged the area a few minutes and then pumped again with two rounds of the let down fast pumping and that took care of it.

Beth, how are you feeling?

Kim, that's so awesome! You must have been very proud!

Stacey, I can't seem to get consistently more than 85 oz. Any pointers?

Laura, blocked ducts are awful. I'm sorry. I hope you've gotten some relief by now!

Visiting my surrobaby and he's getting SO fat! I love it!!
    Last edited by Juliana; 03-23-2012 at 10:29 PM.