So I just found out that my hospital will only allow 1 support person into the Operating Room where they require all twin deliveries to take place, regardless of vaginal or c-section delivery. No switching support people back and forth either.
I have two children of my own, 1 by section the other vaginally. Both required >2hours of pushing. I have been given the option to try vaginal delivery with the twins (assuming A is vertex) or opt for a section.
Should I plan who can support me now or wait and play it by ear? My contract allows for my preference. I would like make this decision now, and have it set but I am worried in the intensity of the moment I may change my mind. I don't want to risk a bad decision or hurt anyone's feelings.
Obviously I would like IPs and husband to all be there, and can see the advantages/disadvantages of either choice.
So I guess I want to know, in my position would you decide now or wait? Would your preference change if it was a vaginal/c-section?