Originally Posted by cousinmommy
AFM- things were just put on hold for the next 1-2wks while we wait to find out if DH is getting a job offer in another state, then we will finalize the contract accordingly (worst case scenario our match ends but we are hoping we can work out the details so everyone is comfortable moving forward) then we will have one day at the clinic for all 4 us to get our bloodwork, base tests done, and my psych eval etc.... and hopefully get our tentative date for May!
Cara wife & mom to two
*GSx1 for L&B- Nov 2009 BOY!!!!!
(Sibling Attempt- Sept 2011 FET negative)
(Matched with A&M- June 2012 eSET negative)
*GSx2 hopeful in 2013... searching for new IPs