Thread: Don't Chew Gum

Hybrid View

Default Don't Chew Gum

What I've learned is DON'T CHEW GUM at delivery, or at least spit it out before the video starts!:rotfl:

I just watched our delivery video for the first time and I looked completely ridiculous chewing gum!:spin: I was chewing gum during labor to keep my mind off the pain, but definitely should have spit it out and not continue to chew the ENTIRE time. And it wasn't one piece, I had a good half pack of Bubbalicious gum in my mouth!:rotfl: Aye!
    Last edited by Newtothis; 02-24-2012 at 09:13 AM.

I think that is the first time I have ever heard of anyone chewing gum in labor. Were you chewing while pushing?

Twin boys 7/18/12 (37 weeks)
    A- 5lbs 7oz 19"
    B- 5lbs 9oz 19"

Quote Originally Posted by TxMom View Post
    I think that is the first time I have ever heard of anyone chewing gum in labor. Were you chewing while pushing?
    Yep!;-) And after he was delivered apparently I will still chewing the gum as I watched my IP's interact with him. I'm looked like a total goof. :spin:

I haven't heard of gum chewing while in labour either. Wow. I could never have done that! Awesome you have an entertaining and possibly unique birth video to watch now. :rotfl:

Beginning in 2009 after a total of 5 transfers using 8 embryos, 2 m/c and the results are:
    February 14, 2011 GIRL
    March 16, 2013 TWIN GIRLS

I helped make a family!! Don't lose hope!

That's too funny lol. I think I'd forget I had it in my mouth and choke on it. Must've been some tasty gum!

Twin boys 7/18/12 (37 weeks)
    A- 5lbs 7oz 19"
    B- 5lbs 9oz 19"

hahaha!! Thats so funny. Now every time you watch the video its going to drive you nuts. I was caught on video crunching ice, and I could have died when I actually heard how loud it was. Oh well haha!