Thread: The Surrogacy Group, LLC

Default The Surrogacy Group, LLC

Does anyone know anything (good or bad) about this agency? I have never heard of them and when I search them on here I don't pull up any responses. Their site looks a tad bit 'amateur' to me. If anyone knows anything about them I would love to 'hear' your thoughts.

Oooops! Sorry about the duplicate post :blush:

My best friend is with them along with my sister in law they have matched both ladies and the over all out come has been wonderful.:@

What's their website? I'm searching and having trouble finding it!!

*www.surrogacygroup.com
    I think they will be posting a banner ad soon on SMO.
    Last edited by gracie; 10-27-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Default Hi

I like the surrogacy group.

I've gotten to know the owner of this agency and he is awesome. He answers calls and emails very quickly and is great to talk to. They are a fairly new agency, but really know what they are doing. The owner is also an IF, so his experience is invaluable and can really relate to both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by kanbangirl View Post
    I've gotten to know the owner of this agency and he is awesome. He answers calls and emails very quickly and is great to talk to. They are a fairly new agency, but really know what they are doing. The owner is also an IF, so his experience is invaluable and can really relate to both sides.
    Can ditto this! I am still working with the owner after some unfortunate circumstances with his old clinic (should I say?) and I really like him. I am 100% confident in his abilities to have his own agency and look forward to working with him in the future if all goes well this time around.

Miranda GSx1

Thanks for sharing your opinions, everyone! If I decide to try using an agency I will talk to them. Thanks again! :)

Hi, does anyone have their email address? We looked at their website, but did not seem to find any email address.

Thanks,
    Kim

I am matched via The Surrogacy Group agency. They are located in Maryland, but I live in NJ. My IP's live in PA. My IP's have formed a friendship with the owner, Gregg and trust him. I found their relationship very inspiring. Greg, is a Dad via surrogate 2 times with his partner, so he has the personal experience in addition to the professional experience. His staff is very helpful and available whenever you have a question or concern. They all do a great job being there for you, which SO important when everything is still "unknown territory." I feel very comfortable working with this agency. I have looked into other agencies and did not feel comfortable working with them. I wanted to avoid my journey being a business transaction, I wanted a personal relationship with the IP's. I was actually attempting to go indy, but am glad it didnt work out. When your going through a surrogacy journey it is much more efficient and safe to go with an agency, so all parties are protected. I was matched with my amazing IP's in the beginning of February and we just finished contracts and are just about ready to start meds!! I wish you the best of luck and success with your future journey. If you interested The Surrogacy Groups web-site is http://www.surrogacygroup.com/. Their web-site is also very informative, they offer anticipated costs for all of the potential expenses you may come to along the way. If you have any questions feel free to email me mccormly@kean.edu.

Thank you Lynn for my beautiful siggy!! :sunshine:
    EMAIL:
    lynsey_mccormack@occ.mailcruiser.com (There is an under score between the y and the m)
    Contact Buddy: (Carol) blazer82wxc

Quote Originally Posted by kimwoo2012 View Post
    Hi, does anyone have their email address? We looked at their website, but did not seem to find any email address.

Thanks,
    Kim
    Greg@surrogacygroup.com

or

info@surrogacygroup.com