Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expect Miracles Surrogacy in CA

Default Expect Miracles Surrogacy in CA

Anyone know of the agency - Expect Miracles Surrogacy in CA, http://www.expectmiraclessurrogacy.com/contact.php and has any input for me? Seems like an agency run by IPs and I would like to understand them better. I am looking for a low cost agency without compromising on quality as an alternative to finding an independent surrogate. Any advice is appreciated.
    PKC

The IM who runs that posts here. Perhaps she will chime in.

Welcome to SMO and good luck on your journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Bristow View Post
    The IM who runs that posts here. Perhaps she will chime in.

Welcome to SMO and good luck on your journey.
    I'm not 100% sure but I don't think that's allowed.

I've never heard anything bad about that agency though :sunshine:

mom2c&l is offline V & B are here! 37wks3dys

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not allowed, plus her chiming in doesn't really help the poster to feel like she's getting others' opinions.
    I have not heard anything negative about them either. They are a 'newer' agency, but everyone has to start somewhere.
    I do personally know the owner and know several surros that she's helped match. I don't have a negative thing to say about her agency at all. In fact, she appears to put A LOT of time into each client and surrogate and she is a WEALTH of information. She's been in the surro world for quite sometime and knows what she's talking about.

Thank you for the sig Deb!
    :heartbeat forever grateful to Mylissalynn:heartbeat
    http://twinsforthetwins.blogspot.com/

The owner does post here and no she can't/won't chime in. I can tell you from personal experience that she is a gem! If I were an IP looking for an agency, I would use her. You will definitely get a quality experience from them. :) Good luck!
    Heather

Quote Originally Posted by OkieMama View Post
    I'm not 100% sure but I don't think that's allowed.

I've never heard anything bad about that agency though :sunshine:
    Why wouldn't it be allowed? She can post and say to contact her... it's not like she started a thread to advertise. Happens all the time... people asking for agency advice.

Anyway, the people who run this agency are very organized and trustworthy. There are quite a few people from this board that have used, or are currently using them.
    Christine
    Mom x 4
    GS x 3 - working on 4

Default Expect Miracles Surrogacy

Would anyone be able to give me her contact number and information so that I can reach out to her. For some reason the website info. did not work.
    Thanks pkc

Quote Originally Posted by pkc1974 View Post
    Anyone know of the agency - Expect Miracles Surrogacy in CA, http://www.expectmiraclessurrogacy.com/contact.php and has any input for me? Seems like an agency run by IPs and I would like to understand them better. I am looking for a low cost agency without compromising on quality as an alternative to finding an independent surrogate. Any advice is appreciated.
    PKC
    That is who I am with. I have only worked with them, so I have no one to compare them to, but they are INCREDIBLE! As IP I feel supported every step of the way, beyond what is expected. They have assisted me (I live in Mexico) with the Donor Agency (and we did have a few initial incidents with them), they recommended the best clinic ever (La Jolla IVF), they matched me with the perfect GS (my dear Ashley), they have been nothing but supportive, attentive, accurate, available, and knowledgeable.

The were there for EVERY appointment, for transfer (Sunday morning at 7,30am!), at handling money, at being what an agency should be: a representative for both the IPs and the GS.

I consider myself lucky to be with them.

Clara and Jacob born at 28w5d on 12/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMama View Post
    Why wouldn't it be allowed? She can post and say to contact her... it's not like she started a thread to advertise. Happens all the time... people asking for agency advice.

Anyway, the people who run this agency are very organized and trustworthy. There are quite a few people from this board that have used, or are currently using them.
    It's advertising, in a round about way, but it's still advertising. Plus no one wants to hear from the owner of an agency how great they are, they want other people's personal opinions. I know the owner, and I know she's not gonna chime in here and say how great her agency is.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieMama View Post
    It's advertising, in a round about way, but it's still advertising. Plus no one wants to hear from the owner of an agency how great they are, they want other people's personal opinions. I know the owner, and I know she's not gonna chime in here and say how great her agency is.
    Honestly, and knowing the owner, she would not advertise her agency over others. But I also believe, that there are nothing but great reviews on her!

Clara and Jacob born at 28w5d on 12/11/10

Quote Originally Posted by SweetMama View Post

If someone is asking HONEST OPINIONS about an agency and the OWNER posts in that thread, its just plain tacky and shouldn't be allowed. Of course they are going to say they are great and talk themselves up... ADVERTISE themselves.
    Heather

I just signed with them yesterday, after having a failed match with another agency. So I DO have something to compare them to. Honestly I could not believe how quick they are to respond. I don't have to wait for days to hear back on a question I have. Like with my previous agency. I already have a potential match with them, and with my last agency in 2 months I only have 3 potential matches. They seem to be on their "A" game.

I also think it would be very tacky for the owner to say how the agency was, even if it was not made known she was the owner, we know who she is. I also can't see her doing that. JMO

I haven't worked with the agency however have been with the owner and have seen her answer an IP's call late into the night. She's very dedicated and does all she can do make the IP's and surrogates feel 100% supportive. She has a lot of pride in her agency and herself.

I second all of this!! I didn't get to work with her...she was setting me up for a blind date and I found my perfect match all of a sudden. She didn't have hard feelings, but I did enjoy talking to her SOOOOOO much! She was so great about finding out what I needed as a surro, what to expect and worked diligently to help me out. Definitely recommend!!! :)

I am with Expect Miracles!! They are 100% amazing!!

My wife and I are IPs looking for any updated information on Expect Miracles. You may see my posts on other threads as well looking for the same info because there is some kind of post minimum in order to PM those who've indicated they've worked with EM.

Until I hit that limit, I'd love candid perspectives to the email I've create for our journey surrogacy @ christmasfamily.org (no spaces of course).

Thanks in advance.

I just emailed you. :sunshine:

Hi, my husband and I are with Expect Miracles they have been great but we are a little stuck on which clinics to use for Gestational Surrogacy. Has anyone had any experiences with Dr Kumar at Fertility & Surgical Associates or UCSD? Looking for some advice and experiences please. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyhope View Post
    Hi, my husband and I are with Expect Miracles they have been great but we are a little stuck on which clinics to use for Gestational Surrogacy. Has anyone had any experiences with Dr Kumar at Fertility & Surgical Associates or UCSD? Looking for some advice and experiences please. Thank you
    Dr. Kumar and his staff are very nice. He has a great sense of humor and bedside manor...

I am 10 days from delivering for my amazing match through EM. And Dr. Kumar was our RE. He is the fourth RE I have worked with and hands down my favorite. I would highly recommend him!