Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are some of the cheapest agencies for Gestational Surrogacy in USA?

Default What are some of the cheapest agencies for Gestational Surrogacy in USA?

Hi, I am new here and have been looking around for a gestational surrogate for us.

We lost our baby at 35 wks in Jan and surrogacy is our only option for now.

I live near NY and am looking for cheaper agencies in US because the only other option I have would be to go to India and am a little uncomfortable with that idea.

My budget is not more than $40,000 total and I want to go for minimal stimulation/Micro IVF so that should be less expensive than traditional. I could use what I save from IVF for the surrogate and agency fees.

Please let me know any cheap but good agencies that you have come across or know of especially in and around NY/NJ.

Thanks,
    Sabrin

I just read your other post, and wanted to say Im sorry you lost your baby.

Have you thought about finding an independant surro? That would be less costly for you, because you would skip the agency fees. Just a thought. But - make sure you dont skip on screenings and legal stuff!!!!! I cant stress that enough!

Welcome to SMO, and good luck on your search - there is a wealth of information on this site, and the girls here are great!!!

GSX1: Ella Rose 8/7/2011 7lbs 6oz, 19 inches and adorable!!!

where the stars at night, are big and bright....

Quote Originally Posted by saby View Post
    Hi, I am new here and have been looking around for a gestational surrogate for us.

We lost our baby at 35 wks in Jan and surrogacy is our only option for now.

I live near NY and am looking for cheaper agencies in US because the only other option I have would be to go to India and am a little uncomfortable with that idea.

My budget is not more than $40,000 total and I want to go for minimal stimulation/Micro IVF so that should be less expensive than traditional. I could use what I save from IVF for the surrogate and agency fees.

Please let me know any cheap but good agencies that you have come across or know of especially in and around NY/NJ.

Thanks,
    Sabrin
    Why even use an agency... You can always go independent - though I have no idea what overall costs would be.
    I am not familiar with "Micro IVF" either... But don't try to cut too many corners.

I highly recommend going independent if you're trying to save money.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your baby :( Hugs.

Thanks to April for the above siggy and Rachele for the previous slightly too creepy one :)

You could do it for that amount to include expenses probably through expect miracles surrogacy. Otherwise I think your only option is independent.

I am sorry for your loss.
    GSx2

I can tell you Expect Miracles Surrogacy would be your best bet. I'm sure my IF's can tell you that they work very hard for the price and are very reasonable compared to most agencies. I am soooo sorry for your loss. I wish you the best of luck!
    Last edited by Gapgirl04; 04-23-2010 at 11:07 PM.

Thank you Danielle for the wonderful siggy!

As Ashley said, Expect Miracles´s fees are nothing compared to the incredible job they do.....it would cost me a lot more if I tried doing it alone, especially since I am clueless as far as IVF, EDs etc. and my agency takes care of me way beyond the call of duty.......and actually saved me a whole bunch....

Clara and Jacob born at 28w5d on 12/11/10

First and foremost, I'm so sorry for your loss. As an IM I wish I knew two years ago what I know now. I used both an agency for my ED as well as for my GS. At the time I was so ignorant to surrogacy. Via this board and the wonderful surros that I've met, I have learned so much. Word of advice "cheapest" is not always the cheapest.

If you have ANY questions, don't hesitate to ask for advice, these ladies are a fountain of information. I would strongly recommend going indy. There are so many wonderful ladies here looking to be matched. I wish you the very best and look forward to hearing all about your journey. Welcome to SMO!! :sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:
    Last edited by JESJAYMAT; 04-23-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Thank you so much for your prompt replies. If I want to go independent then do I have to look at the classifieds on the website or can I also advertise on the forums?
    Kind of silly question, I know, but am so new to this and still trying to process everything.

I want to go for micro IVF mainly to try with less hormones first.

I am going to look into Expect Miracles. Maybe they can help me.

Thanks so much for support. Any more responses are welcome

Expect Miracles is in California. I live in New Jersey and that's a big problem if I want to work with them.

Anyone know any equally agency in East Coat? My doctor recommended Mellisa Brisman but they are too expensive for me...

I am looking around NY,NJ, PA,Maryland,Boston,WA..all drivable from here.

Please let me know if you know any

Thanks much,
    Sabrin

Your agency does not have to be anywhere near you. They can do most things via computer, phone, and skype. My agency is located in a different state, and most of the GS on this board are not located near their agencies.
    WTH they want to make embryos??? I did not sign up for that!

I'm sorry for your loss.

The best advice I can give you is to not rush this process. I also experienced a loss and I know that I wanted nothing more than to try again as quickly as possible. Surrogacy is a wonderful thing, but you have to do your homework. If you want to chat further, please email me. IP texas girl at yahoo.com (take out the spaces)

I would definitely start reading here as much as you can. I'm not sure there's any question that hasn't been asked & answered - from costs to timelines and expectations. Good luck to you and welcome to SMO.

Love my siggy! Thank you, Milli! :HEARTSMIL

yeah agency and low cost.. oxy moron...
    I dunno of any.. but independant can save a ton

Expect Miracles is in California. I live in New Jersey and that's a big problem if I want to work with them.

Anyone know any equally agency in East Coat? My doctor recommended Mellisa Brisman but they are too expensive for me...

Thanks much,
    Sabrin
    Hi Sabrin:

I live in Mexico (Cancun), my GS lives in WA. No issue whatsoever about distances. I receive prompt replies to all my correspondence, calls, needs from the Agency regardless of time differences or distances. I chose California as far as delivery place because of PBO issues, especially being foreign and same sex couple.

Distance is certainly not the issue for me when choosing an Agency. Trust and comfort was. Quite honestly, being as inexperienced as I am in terms of surrogacy and laws and IVF etc., the amount of time saved and money saved by having someone taking care of me in really priceless.

Paco

Clara and Jacob born at 28w5d on 12/11/10

I am sorry for your loss.

I used an agency in NJ, A Womans Gift. I am not sure how her fees compare with other agencies, but Fran is wonderful to talk/work with.
    Cara wife & homeschool mom to two
    *GSx1 for L&B- Nov 2009 BOY!!!!!
    *Sibling Attempt for L&B- Sept 2011 FET negative
    *one attempt for A&M- June 2012 eSET negative
    *Matched with R&B- winter 2014/2015

Thank you. I was worried because its coast to coast and I would have to travel to California for the IVF,which would add to the expenses,hotel stay etc.

Lisa, I am going to email you. Thanks so much for offering to talk about it.I am sorry for your loss.

Paco, I am just wondering how come this agency has low fees. Did anyone have an IVF done there and succeeded. Their price is really good. I am wondering how much will I have to pay if the cycle fails the first time.

Jayless, A Woman's gift has a good website but they have not mentioned much about their prices so I am going to call them on Monday.

Anyone have any info about The Center for Human Reproduction in NYC?

Thanks so much for helping me,

Sabrin

not exactly the terminology i would use.."cheap" and gestational surrogacy: not always the best combo...

BUT if you are wanting to save money and are fully aware of all risks involved and have really done your homework..go indy. It's not a choice I would ever make but it definitely works for some. It's a matter of personal choice.

Good Luck!

Thanks much,
    Sabrin
    Try A Womans Gift.www.awomansgift.com. They are in Gibbsboro, NJ. I have known Fran for over 4 years and she is a woman who cares about both the carrier and Intended Parents. She is a woman of integrity. She is one of the lower costing agencies. If you have any further questions, please feel free to e-mail me imba@comcast.net

I delivered! Baby Boy 8lbs.-8oz. 20 inches long. November 1, 2010 at 7:45 p.m

Welcome to Smo :) I'm so sorry about your loss.

I agree with all the PP who said to go Indy. Do lots of research and anything is possible :sunshine: Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by 2boys1princess View Post
    Welcome to Smo :) I'm so sorry about your loss.

I agree with all the PP who said to go Indy. Do lots of research and anything is possible :sunshine: Good Luck!
    I agree.

Maybe go with an experienced surro as well. Sometimes remember you get what you pay for, which is not always good in terms of GS.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I intended to be. ~Douglas Adams