Thread: Angel Matcher - Agency Feeback Please?

Question Angel Matcher - Agency Feeback Please?

http://angelmatcher.com/

In an effort to have a dedicated feedback thread for each of the agency's in this thread: http://www.surromomsonline.com/suppo...59#post1742259 I am starting threads asking for your experience with this agency (good, bad, comments, etc.). Please post here any information you feel comfortable sharing!

Thank you! :sunshine:

Default Feedback?

Does anyone have any info regarding this agency?
    Alley-Momx3
    TSx1 :girl: April 2009
    GS in the works~

I have known Laura for years and she is a wonderful person. I havent heard of any complaints about her or her agency.

If I was to be a Surro again, she is the first person I would contact.

I also know her clients are very happy with her. (Surros and IPs) I have spoken with several of them.
    Trina

:cheer:

Mom x7 and TS X2

I will be Mom x8 in Sept!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by TSsurrogatex1 View Post
    I have known Laura for years and she is a wonderful person. I havent heard of any complaints about her or her agency.

If I was to be a Surro again, she is the first person I would contact.

I also know her clients are very happy with her. (Surros and IPs) I have spoken with several of them.
    I agree,I know Laura and she's wonderful to talk to about surrogacy and she will help with any info she has.

I used Angelmacher for my first journey and never had any problems! Laura is absolutely wonderful and since my FIP's are in Australia she came to my Dr appts with me and even drove an hour at 1:30am to be at the birth! Never any problems with money and Laura is extremely knowledgable and puts her whole heart into surrogacy. :sunshine:

There is a thread about her here: http://www.surromomsonline.com/suppo...t=angelmatcher I'm not sure I believe all of it since my dealings with her about 5 yrs ago were all positive. But at least wanted to give you the info so you can make an informed decision.

My problem is not finding the words, it's keeping my mouth shut!

Quote Originally Posted by amylynn View Post
    I found all my matches but I did sign with Angel matcher and really loved Laura. She was great and if I hadn't found my IM before she matched me I'd still be signed with her. She's down south in Florida.
    Quote Originally Posted by borntobasurro View Post
    I knew after my last surrobabe was born that I wasn't done. I didn't feel satisfied and I still had the itch. We all know what that's like, but I was scared to go into another journey with a new couple. It felt like dating, after you have been married to someone for so long you forget how to look for anything else. My last IPs were so incredible and still are I just couldnt imagine meeting anyone else as special. Thanks to Laura at Angel Matcher I am MATCHED!!!! :D We are working on contracts now and hopefully will be doing an IUI in May!!! I love this couple and Im so thankful to be doing another journey! I guess I should join the May group! Wish us luck!:)
    Quote Originally Posted by momof3gs1tsnow View Post
    Welcome to SMO. I would look into Angel Matcher based in Florida. The owner Laura is very nice. Good luck to you on your journey.
    Quote Originally Posted by terrortoys View Post
    Ellie I use Angel Matcher www.angelmatcher.com
    I love Laura.. you should contact all of these agencies and see which one you like the best and go with them.. I can't wait to follow this journey.
    Quote Originally Posted by SMin waiting View Post
    Is it an IL agency? I think a GS friend of mine used them, and the journey went okay, but she wasn't at all pleased with the agency because of the way that the owner, SZ, handled things.

I've heard good things about Angel Matcher, Growing Generations. Also, Alternative Family Building is kind of close to the same regional area that Parenting Partners.

Good luck!
    Kandra
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty Arms View Post
    Lindsey second cycle is coming up...so we will be trying insemination again in a few days. Looking forward to the next 2ww!:sunshine:

Thank you again, Angel Matcher, for matching the two of us! Not only have I found a surrogate, but have made a great new FRIEND!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaLuv3 View Post
    I don't know alot about Earthly Angels other than talking to the owner/coordinator. She is nice and very knowledgeable.

Angel matchers is great. Laura is a GS and a member here at these boards. She has always been extremely helpful when I call and ask her questions about different things regarding surrogacy, insurance, etc....

I decided to go indy my first journey and it was great, but I had alot of help from those here at SMO. There is always someone that can answer questions.

Good luck!
    Some more feedback threads.