Thread: PA Attorney: Dominic Farole

Default PA Attorney: Dominic Farole

Anyone use Dominic Farole to handle their end of contracts? I liked the guy I used last time but he’s not answering his phone this week it seems. Is this one easy to deal with?

Personally…I don’t really feel that I NEED the d*mn lawyer. I can read a contract and understand (the legal language doesn’t bother me or even slow me down) and request changes. Last time, the one I used didn’t even have any suggestions beyond the things I had already told him I wanted changed. All he did was communicate with my IP’s lawyer’s office. Grrr….

But my IPs lawyer this time says I HAVE to have legal counsel so I have to deal…so how about this guy? Any complaints?

You can email me at merield@gmail.com if you don’t want to post here…
    "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

I used him last time and he was fabulous for me. I didn't have much of a hard time getting ahold of him but I normally emailed him and would have a response within 24 hours. Maybe he is on vacation or something this week?

Dominic responded to my email within an hour.

The attorney I used last time is the one not answering his phones today...
    "Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice."

oops sorry I read that wrong. But in any case I loved him. He really let things up to me and suggested things that I didn't see. He is the type that whoever he is representing he does all he can. In my first GS/TS he was the IPs side so he favored them but when I talked to him he really favored me. I plan to use him again once I get to the contract stage.

GC_n_PA is offline **Account suspended, invalid E-mail address. Contact admin.**

Mellow,
    Can you let me know how this guy works out for you? I'm going to be a GS for a friend of mine and the Fertility clinic won't proceed w/o legal contracts in place (not even if we were sisters) They suggested a lawyer from NJ but I found a local practice in Hbg (www.scaringilaw.com) I just don't know of anyone that has used them.

When are you planning to transfer? I think that we're only a few minutes from each other.

-M

Quote Originally Posted by GC_n_PA View Post
    Mellow,
    Can you let me know how this guy works out for you? I'm going to be a GS for a friend of mine and the Fertility clinic won't proceed w/o legal contracts in place (not even if we were sisters) They suggested a lawyer from NJ but I found a local practice in Hbg (www.scaringilaw.com) I just don't know of anyone that has used them.

When are you planning to transfer? I think that we're only a few minutes from each other.

-M
    I'll let you know how it goes with him. I just delivered back in March so I probably won't transfer until August or September. At least, that's the plan. The ED is cycling in June and they'll freeze all of the embryos.

Where are you located? You can email me if you don't want to put it on the boards. My email is in the first post.

Quote Originally Posted by GC_n_PA View Post
    Mellow,

-M
    I suggest doing your own contract, if its a close family member and you know you will not have issues with her contesting. I did my own and my niece is my GS. It saved me tons of $$:blush:

GC_n_PA is offline **Account suspended, invalid E-mail address. Contact admin.**

Quote Originally Posted by Mellow View Post
    I'll let you know how it goes with him. I just delivered back in March so I probably won't transfer until August or September. At least, that's the plan. The ED is cycling in June and they'll freeze all of the embryos.

Where are you located? You can email me if you don't want to put it on the boards. My email is in the first post.
    I'm in Harrisburg, I emailed you.
    -M

I spoke to him at length in March & he was GREAT !!
    I was asking him a bunch of hypothetical questions, we weren't ready
    for transfer yeat & I had a few " sticky" issues and hee to talk to me,
    make me feel better , explain certain laws & his prices.
    I had a PBO atty in Pa with my son Aidan that was a bit nutty &
    a bit nervous & controlling. Dominic seems great & if I am lucky
    enough to have a sibling for Aidan , Dominic is who I will hire .
    Keep trying, he must be out of town or in court

Quote Originally Posted by Justd2ofus View Post
    I suggest doing your own contract, if its a close family member and you know you will not have issues with her contesting. I did my own and my niece is my GS. It saved me tons of $$:blush:
    Really? That's great I think that we're going to try that route. I'm hoping to eliminate as many fees as possible for her.
    Thanks!
    -M

Default defending a thief

Just a word about Dominic Farole. I thought maybe you will like to hear about another side to him. He is currently defending Nicole Kline and Surrogacy Miracles in the theft of $20,000 from IPs. If you want to work with a lawyer who has full knowledge of the theft, just thought I'd give you a more complete picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg33 View Post
    Just a word about Dominic Farole. I thought maybe you will like to hear about another side to him. He is currently defending Nicole Kline and Surrogacy Miracles in the theft of $20,000 from IPs. If you want to work with a lawyer who has full knowledge of the theft, just thought I'd give you a more complete picture.
    In my opinion, lawyers do what lawyers do. I doubt you can find many if any lawyers out there that have not worked for somone or defended something that someone will disagree with. The way I see it, it's part of the profession. I don't care what else he's done so long as he's experienced enough to do a good job for me.

:goodluck:

Default You may want to think that over

Yes indeed lawyers do what lawyers do. Mr. Farole has questionable integrity. We had worked with Surrogacy Miracles as well....his friends Marnie and Nicole ran the agency. When our escrow money went missing HE AND THE AGENCY gave us the run around. We would up having to hire an attorney to get our money back. Mr. Farole was not forthright with the information that we had requested and on a number of occasions told us that the check was in the mail when it clearly was not. His actions, in our case, would make me question his ethics.

Wow this is old...

I'm sorry things didn't work out for you with him. To me it sounds like he was the attorney working for an agency that wasn't up front with you so I can see why you have a poor opinion of him.

He handled the carrier end of contracts for me and he did a good job of pointing out things I had missed that needed to be more clear or protect me more. I can't say anything about payments. His was the same flat fee as other attorneys I had contacted for the GC end of contracts. He's not managing any money for us because my IPs are paying me directly. But as far as contracts, he did a good job, much more aggressive at protecting me than the attorney I worked with for my last contract.