Thread: Article on Reproductive Assistance Inc.

Default Article on Reproductive Assistance Inc.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080415/cltu066.html?.v=101

Reproductive Assistance Inc. Gives Back to those Suffering from Infertility
    Tuesday April 15, 10:48 am ET

CINCINNATI, April 15 /PRNewswire/ -- Reproductive Assistance Inc., the Midwest's premier full service egg donor, surrogate, and gestational carrier agency, awards needy family a free egg donor cycle.

The Get a Free Egg Donor contest that begun on January 1 ended March 31, 2008. Hundreds of families from all over the world entered and submitted online applications. The winning family was selected and won a free egg donor cycle, a $4,500 value.

Frances and Wesley, last name is not shared to remain anonymous, are from the Midwest. They are the first recipients of RAI's Get a Free Egg Donor cycle. Like most couples, they have had their share of heartache.

For the past seven years, Frances and Wesley have been trying to have a baby. They have seen four different fertility doctors in two different states. They have completed three artificial insemination cycles, four IVF cycles, three egg donors cycles, and suffered one miscarriage. Frances is quoted as saying, "It has been emotionally and financially draining. I was pregnant once and had a miscarriage after six weeks. It was the best six weeks of my life. But, I wonder if it was a curse. Our dream of having a child has been put to the test and receiving a free egg donor at this point of our journey would be a God send!"

Lisa Henkel, President and Owner of RAI, said, "Our company has helped thousands of families across the world create their families thru egg donors, surrogates, and gestational carriers. From the very beginning, the company took off and has grown every year. It is now time to give back to those families that are experiencing the challenges of infertility."

All of our donors, surrogates, and gestational carriers go through a rigorous application and screening process. Our agency is registered and follows ASRM guidelines.

RAI places egg donors and gestational carriers across the world. RAI accepts healthy women ages 21-30 to be egg donors and healthy women ages 21-38 to be gestational carriers. The criterion for egg donors and carriers can be reviewed on their website. You can apply online at www.ReproductiveAssistanceInc.com or by calling (513) 831-9207. For more information, please contact them.

Has anyone used this agency?

Quote Originally Posted by kanbangirl View Post
    Has anyone used this agency?
    I did, I'm not going to add any negative comments(though I may have a few) in light of the wonderful gift Lisa is giving a family.

It's a generous thing for her to do.
    I got my PHD from Google University :toothless

Jen, would you mind emailing me the details? dkw7 @ pitt . edu Thanks!

I have never heard of them before. They say they have been open since 2002.

Quote Originally Posted by kanbangirl View Post
    Jen, would you mind emailing me the details? dkw7 @ pitt . edu Thanks!
    I emailed you :)
    I got my PHD from Google University :toothless

I used them to find my current IPs.

I used them to find my current IPs as well.

Default Repro Assist

I am also curious to hear any feedback on this agency.
    I have already been matched with IP's. I have already done the psych screening, the medical screening, and we are to the point where I will be finalizing the contracts. According to the email outline of the contracts, there is a monthly set amount, with the remaining lump sum paid at the end. I wonder if it would be better to just divide up the payment over the 10 months as close to evenly as possible. I would feel better if I heard from another GC who went through this agency in regards to payments.

Gmom

Default Need info for IP

My daughter & her husband are looking for surrogate. They have contacted Reproductive Assistance. Any information on them would be appreciated. They live in the Cincinnati area.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    I did, I'm not going to add any negative comments(though I may have a few) in light of the wonderful gift Lisa is giving a family.

It's a generous thing for her to do.
    Jen,
    Could you email me about this agency? I am currently using them and I would appreciate any feedback. badmofo1007 at aol

Thank you!

I have used this agency and I am using them again now. I can't say enough wonderful things about Lisa. She makes things so easy! She listened to what my needs and wants were all 3 times that she matched me and she matched me perfectly each time. I was able to call her or email her anytime and get a response very quickly. I highly recommend Reproductive Assistance Inc and I would be happy to answer questions anyone has regarding this agency.

hey surro-amy: I am in the beginning steps with R.A.I. can you email me your experience....jordandubinsky@sbcglobal.net THanks!

Lisa has gotten in contact with me also. I am looking to be a surrogate carrier. What are your reviews on this agency please let me know!! jordandubinsky@sbcglobal.net