Thread: cori's egg donor services

Question cori's egg donor services

I have an interview with this agency to be an ed. I was wondering if anyone has used this agency or heard anything. I have done several searches and found nothing. I am 31 and plan on being a surrogate in 6+ months but wanted to do an ed first. Hard to find an agency that will take over 30 but having a 3 month old baby helps. Thanks in advance. :)

I have never heard of them.

Eggceptional Match in CO is great. Angela is fabulous and takes donors up to 34 I believe.

Good luck in your ED endeavors!

Thank you Chavonia "Texassurroangel" for my beautiful siggy
    My FF Chart
    6 IUIs, 1 IVF
    3 Miscarriages

Andrea at Creating New Generations is awesome. She takes donors up to 32. I would start to fill out a application now becuase it takes a while for all the testing, etc. Good Luck!

I have used Cori for 3 of my ED's and all of my surrogacy. She is very helpful and is a pleasure to work with. She has also been a GS so she knows the ropes. She was always able to match me with a couple and I did my last ED at 34 :yikes:

You can email me at nationalparks100@gmail.com if you have any questions. Best of luck.

4/27/12
    :girl: 3/20/13 18w5d

This thread is listed in the agency feedback thread here: http://www.surromomsonline.com/suppo...ad.php?t=89169

Please continue to add your comments! Thank you!