PDA

View Full Version : Cramping after 5dt?

tmccallum589
11-28-2010, 08:52 AM
I've been googling this all morning and searching on here with no difinitive conclusion...

I am 6dp5dt and started having these left side cramps. More specifically just above the pubic bone, to the left. No blood, just white lotion like mucous I've had for a couple days.

With my DD I got "twinges" that weren't really anything spectacular, but now these are kinda dictating how far I walk. They've been coming and going for about 2 hours.

I took FRER this morning, BFN...so I'm not sure. Any insight? Is this normal cramping?

TRSTNKAY
11-28-2010, 09:06 AM
In all 4 of my transfers I have either cramped anywhere from day 2 until day 7.With a couple of the transfers never cramped or felt a thing and still became pregnant 3 of the 4 times on the first try. Also I only did bed rest with one of those transfers and still became pregnant first try as well without the bedrest. So to answer your question in my opinion cramping, twinges, etc have meant nothing to me and never will as I have been pregnant either way with and without symptoms. Dont feed into the symptoms either the embrio will implant or not its all about the quality of the embrio symptoms will not change a thing and you will just go crazy watching for them. I do wish you luck and hope you get your BFP soon:sunshine:

tmccallum589
11-28-2010, 09:12 AM
In all 4 of my transfers I have either cramped anywhere from day 2 until day 7.With a couple of the transfers never cramped or felt a thing and still became pregnant 3 of the 4 times on the first try. Also I only did bed rest with one of those transfers and still became pregnant first try as well without the bedrest. So to answer your question in my opinion cramping, twinges, etc have meant nothing to me and never will as I have been pregnant either way with and without symptoms. Dont feed into the symptoms either the embrio will implant or not its all about the quality of the embrio symptoms will not change a thing and you will just go crazy watching for them. I do wish you luck and hope you get your BFP soon:sunshine:

:D Thanks hun!