Unless stated otherwise, all responses in the SMO Q&A are courtesy of one or more of the following hosts:
Disclaimer: Responses from SMO Q&A Hosts do not necessarily represent the opinions and ideas of SMO. Neither the Q&A hosts nor SMO guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the responses given here. As such, neither SMO nor the Q&A hosts are responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. Neither SMO nor the Q&A hosts shall be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly by the information or ideas contained, suggested, or referenced in these responses.
- Sherry - Experienced gestational surrogate currently working on her 2nd surrogacy arrangement
- Linda - New Mommy to twins born via gestational surrogacy and egg donation
- Jennifer S. - Experienced AI surrogate
- Lynn - New Mommy to a daughter born via traditional surrogacy
- Tracie - 5 time egg donor (triplets, 2 sets of twins and 2 singletons) and 3 time surrogate (2-AI, 1-IVF).
- Lisa - Experienced egg donor and previous gestational surrogate currently working on her 2nd surrogacy arrangement (Lisa was our former ED host, prior to July 1999.)
Q&A Categories | Search Q&A's | Submit A Question | SMO Home Page